We are Hiring
VCarehi.com provides customers worldwide with essential, high-quality medical and healthcare equipment, supporting the safety of people, patients and frontline workers in multiple industries today.
4 x SALES MANAGERS
(Italy, France, Germany, Scandinavia)
We are looking for 4 experienced Sales Managers (m/f) to follow-up on key accounts mainly Medical Distributors as well as big Industrial Clients. The goal is to contribute to existing customer relationship management as well as growing new accounts for long-term mutual success.
Italy, France, Germany, Scandinavia
- Holding responsibility for an annual revenue target.
- Acquiring new clients and managing existing customer relations.
- Setting up strategic sales and marketing relationships in order to position the company as the prime player for Respirators/PPE products.
- Development of revenue growth plans and coordination of company resources to ensure efficient and growing sales results.
- Close cooperation with customer care and marketing to ensure a world-class sales process.
- Achieving and surpassing weekly and monthly targets and goals.
- Conducting daily coaching and weekly feedback sessions with all team members.
- Implementing new processes and tools to drive sales performance through innovation.
- Leading by example through calling clients and closing deals on your own.
- Cooperating closely with the senior leadership to improve our sales operations & processes.
- You have an outstanding degree from a good university.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales from the medical/sales/distribution industry.
- You have excellent English and native written and verbal communication skills plus the language of the country you are being hired for.
- You have an in-depth knowledge about the technical aspects of Respirators/PPE products.
- You are experienced working in highly successful and talented teams.
- You are goal oriented with a track record of over-achievement (consistently beating targets, Rep of the Year, etc.).
- You have a passion for sales and you are always setting the right note.
- You have outstanding analytical abilities and a high comfort to make data-driven decisions.
- You are able to achieve great results independently without much guidance.
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment.
- You can deal in a friendly manner both with coworkers and clients.
- You possess outstanding web and computer skills: MS Office.
- The job is Home Office based and requires max 20% travel activity.
What We Offer:
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing European company located in Barcelona, Spain.
- Challenges which let you grow day by day: Continuous development of your skills.
- Varied, responsible tasks and projects with virtually unlimited career opportunities.
- A short decision-making process and great conceptual freedom.
- Excellent medical products with great sales tools to support your sales efforts.
- An attractive remuneration + commission.
Email your CV at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org