SURGICAL FACE MASK
For more details check out our FAQs page.
EC Production Quality Assurance System TÜV Rheinland, LGA Products GmbH
Declaration of Conformity
*for more details, please request access to our certificate area.
- Mask must be replaced if damaged, breathing becomes difficult, or contaminated with blood or body fluid.
- Mask must be inspected prior to use to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone and no damage has occurred. Sign of damage resulting from ripped or torn filter material around earloop welding points are considered damage.
- Do not reuse mask. Discard after every use. Dispose with care.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Keep dry.
- This mask contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
HOW TO WEAR
VCarehi.com makes no warranties, express or implied, of marketing or use for a particular purpose of this product. It is the user's responsibility to decide on its use and/or application, for which VCarehi.com will not be responsible for the possible damages and losses derived from the use of the product, regardless of whether they are direct, indirect, special, consequential, contractual, or any other nature. The sole and exclusive responsibility of VCarehi.com, in the event that the product is defective, will be the replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price.